Any dry, clean, completely flat and smooth surface. Preferably a single continuous wooden/plastic board if the size allows it. When using several separate boards, all gaps between boards filled up with some filler like acrylic or polyester-kit, otherwise you will notice the gap with the pen-tip.
Articles in this section
- How do I calibrate the pen-input and how long does it take?
- Which components are part of the system?
- How fast and accurate is the digital pen?
- How do I charge the pen and how long does it last?
- Are there different pens for writing on the surface and on paper?
- Someone has used an ink pen on the screen; How do I clean it?
- What kind of surface is required for installation of the Huddlewall?
- Does the Huddlewall support touch input?
- What is the recommended size for large format systems?
- Can I use multiple simultaneous inputs in the applications?