Calibration of the system is done in the core application and usually takes less than 30 seconds per screen. Please note that the calibration of the pen is only for the Huddlewall and other pen based wall applications. If you are using the Paper application on its own then the pen does not need to be calibrated.
1. To start calibration open the core. It can be accessed in many ways. First you can find the core application by looking in the System Tray, the arrow pointing up on the left side of the task bar. It can also be found on the task bar itself. And finally you can search for it by looking for by searching the term 'we-inspire core'. Once you have found the icon click on it to open the application. Note: that the digital pen can not be used to interact with most of the core menu items. You will need a mouse.
2. Click on "calibrate"
3. If present on your screen, click on all screens that project onto we-inspire dot film. Usually this are all of them. Note that a screen is selected when it changes color in the windows and has cross hairs on it as seen below.
4. Now use your digital pen to and tap on the center of the green calibration crosses until finished. The more accurate you are on the target the better the calibration will be. Note: The first cross might appear after a 5 second delay.
5. When you are done you see options to save, restart and cancel the calibration. During that time you can use your pen to test the calibration on the screen. A mouse cursor will show up when you put your pen down. If you are happy with the results, press "Save and Close" with your pen.
6. Now your wall is calibrated. When you are done click 'Hide' to minimize core. Do not hit 'Terminate' as that will close core completely and thus stop the pens form working. Note: the calibration only need to do this with one pen. The calibration also applies to all other pens used on the wall.