The surface of the screen is designed to be touched and interacted with. As such the screen is made of a multi-laminated material that is safe for Expo dry erase markers. Simply use a cloth to wipe off the marker. If the ink pen is used on the screen you have a couple of options. Spray the screen with ammonia free glass cleaner and swipe the mark off. Any kind of Goof-Off or GooGone can also be used.
Articles in this section
- How do I calibrate the pen-input and how long does it take?
- How fast and accurate is the digital pen?
- How do I charge the pen and how long does it last?
- Are there different pens for writing on the surface and on paper?
- Someone has used an ink pen on the screen; How do I clean it?
- Can I open the files on another computer?
- How can I share results?
- In which format are results saved?
- How long does it take to learn?
- What is the recommended size for large format systems?