It is possible to change the pen-tip for each pen, hence the same type of pen can be used for both paper and interactive use. Ink tips are provided for interaction on paper, plastic tips are used on the interactive surface.
Articles in this section
- How do I calibrate the pen-input and how long does it take?
- Which components are part of the system?
- How fast and accurate is the digital pen?
- How do I charge the pen and how long does it last?
- Are there different pens for writing on the surface and on paper?
- Someone has used an ink pen on the screen; How do I clean it?
- What kind of surface is required for installation of the Huddlewall?
- Does the Huddlewall support touch input?
- What is the recommended size for large format systems?
- Can I use multiple simultaneous inputs in the applications?