Our system is running on a standard Windows computer and files are directly saved in the file-system from where they can be sent via email, uploaded to websites or synchronized using various tools like Dropbox. You can of course also save to network drives.
Articles in this section
- How do I calibrate the pen-input and how long does it take?
- How fast and accurate is the digital pen?
- How do I charge the pen and how long does it last?
- Are there different pens for writing on the surface and on paper?
- Someone has used an ink pen on the screen; How do I clean it?
- Can I open the files on another computer?
- How can I share results?
- In which format are results saved?
- How long does it take to learn?
- What is the recommended size for large format systems?