The pen is charged via a micro-USB cable (included) and lasts a full day of use. Low battery is indicated with a pulsing red LED on the pen as well as in the w’all core software.
Articles in this section
- How do I calibrate the pen-input and how long does it take?
- How fast and accurate is the digital pen?
- How do I charge the pen and how long does it last?
- Are there different pens for writing on the surface and on paper?
- Someone has used an ink pen on the screen; How do I clean it?
- Can I open the files on another computer?
- How can I share results?
- In which format are results saved?
- How long does it take to learn?
- What is the recommended size for large format systems?