Any application that requires the use of a keyboard (e.g. relies on keyboard shortcuts) or requires use of the middle mouse button is not ideal with the pen. However you can of course use a normal mouse and keyboard to control your applications on the wall – so you can keep using all tools that are already part of your workflow.
Articles in this section
- How do I calibrate the pen-input and how long does it take?
- Which components are part of the system?
- How fast and accurate is the digital pen?
- How do I charge the pen and how long does it last?
- Are there different pens for writing on the surface and on paper?
- Someone has used an ink pen on the screen; How do I clean it?
- What kind of surface is required for installation of the Huddlewall?
- Does the Huddlewall support touch input?
- What is the recommended size for large format systems?
- Can I use multiple simultaneous inputs in the applications?