Yes, however there are some things you want to consider to maximize the Hoylu Software Suite with the laptop. First if the laptop has a touch screen then you can use the Hoylu Software Suite as it was intended, using your finger as a pen. Next if if the Laptop has a stylus, the stylus will allow you to use the software as you would on a Huddlewall. Please note that currently you can not use the Hoylu Capture without the Huddlewall.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended Nvidia Card and Driver for Blended Displays
- Can I use the Hoylu Software Suite on a Laptop?
- What kind of capture cards does Hoylu Capture support?
- Which projectors are recommended?
- What are the PC requirements?
- Which operating systems do you support?
- Do I need Internet access?
- Can I also use LCD-screens instead of projectors?