First make sure that the pens are on and charged. If they are still not connected then unplug the Bluetooth receiver from the PC. Wait about a minute and then plug it back in. This will reset the connection to the receiver. You may need to reconnect the pens to the system after this.
Articles in this section
- No picture in Capture (Datapath capture card required)
- I just installed the Paper application, I have a paired pen and the right apper but it is not working.
- I have upgraded my We-Inspire or Hoylu software suite to the latest version and now my license has stoped working.
- I am using Sketch/Flow and it is reacting very slowly and the program has been open for a while
- The pens are not longer showing as connection
- The location of the pens is off from the location of the cursor on screen
- Failed to access the license file
- Can I inactivate a license key?