This issue usually occurs after having done several re-calibration of the Scalable software in a row or the system has had one of it projectors severely knocked out of alignment and then Scalable is used to solve the issue. What has happened is that the pens are now not calibrated to the same resolution they used to be. To fix the issue run the Core calibration again.
Articles in this section
- No picture in Capture (Datapath capture card required)
- I just installed the Paper application, I have a paired pen and the right apper but it is not working.
- I have upgraded my We-Inspire or Hoylu software suite to the latest version and now my license has stoped working.
- I am using Sketch/Flow and it is reacting very slowly and the program has been open for a while
- The pens are not longer showing as connection
- The location of the pens is off from the location of the cursor on screen
- Failed to access the license file
- Can I inactivate a license key?