This issue usually occurs after having done several re-calibration of the Scalable software in a row or the system has had one of it projectors severely knocked out of alignment and then Scalable is used to solve the issue. What has happened is that the pens are now not calibrated to the same resolution they used to be. To fix the issue run the Core calibration again.
Articles in this section
- Upgrading from Device Edition to Personal Edition
- No picture in Capture (Datapath capture card required)
- I just installed the Paper application, I have a paired pen and the light is on; but it is not working.
- I have upgraded my We-Inspire to Hoylu Device Edition software suite to the latest version and now my license has stoped working.
- I am using Sketch/Flow (not Anytime Collaboration) and it is reacting very slowly.
- The pens are not longer showing as connection
- The location of the pens is off from the location of the cursor on screen
- Can I inactivate or transfer a license key?