More often than not this is an issue directly related to the graphics driver. Try these steps. First run Disk Cleanup and remove the temp files. If that does not resolve the issue try restarting the PC. If that does not work reinstall the graphics driver. Please note that the Nvidia Geforce Diver and Nvidia Quadro Driver can be use don either a Geforce or Quadro card. Please make sure that you have a Nvidia Quadro card as well as the appropriate driver installed in your system.
Articles in this section
- When I am trying to set the set the aspect ratio in the Aspect Ratio Panel of ScalableDesktop I get an error message saying “There was an error communicating with the graphics driver: NVAPI_NO_ACTIVE_SLI_TOPOLOGY(Error 431)”
- The system seems to be slow, as in the mouse moves slowly, windows opening are not smooth but jitter open. However when looking at the resources being used by the computer its not showing any intense usage
- I am running a recalibration or calibration and i can’t get through the spot pattern stage without it failing
- ScalableDesktop crashes when it tries to engage the warp OR ScalableDesktop crashes and says the NVAPI is not working
- There are broad bright regions that make the screen look like it has headlights
- Screen calibration produces odd artifacts on the edge of the screen
- The blend zone is very dark compared to the rest of the image
- ScalableDesktop is acting strangely and re-calibration produces bad calibration
- The image is not blended and it looks like there are two separate screens being displayed.