This issue happens occasionally after Nvidia has updated its drivers. What has happened is that the Nvidia Mosaic grouping has been corrupted or broken. Open up the Nvidia Control Panel and make a new mosaic grouping. If one is already in place then remove it and start over. Once that is complete try to re engage the warp. If it fails again, restart the computer.
Articles in this section
- When I am trying to set the set the aspect ratio in the Aspect Ratio Panel of ScalableDesktop I get an error message saying “There was an error communicating with the graphics driver: NVAPI_NO_ACTIVE_SLI_TOPOLOGY(Error 431)”
- The system seems to be slow, as in the mouse moves slowly, windows opening are not smooth but jitter open. However when looking at the resources being used by the computer its not showing any intense usage
- I am running a recalibration or calibration and i can’t get through the spot pattern stage without it failing
- ScalableDesktop crashes when it tries to engage the warp OR ScalableDesktop crashes and says the NVAPI is not working
- There are broad bright regions that make the screen look like it has headlights
- Screen calibration produces odd artifacts on the edge of the screen
- The blend zone is very dark compared to the rest of the image
- ScalableDesktop is acting strangely and re-calibration produces bad calibration
- The image is not blended and it looks like there are two separate screens being displayed.