It is likely that ScalableDesktop is not running and blending the image. This can occur sometimes when starting up the PC. This also happens when Windows 10 starts up from a restart. You need to manually engage the ScalableDesktop to return the image to its normal state. In some cases Nvidia Mosaic may have broken and needs to be reset.
Articles in this section
- When I am trying to set the set the aspect ratio in the Aspect Ratio Panel of ScalableDesktop I get an error message saying “There was an error communicating with the graphics driver: NVAPI_NO_ACTIVE_SLI_TOPOLOGY(Error 431)”
- The system seems to be slow, as in the mouse moves slowly, windows opening are not smooth but jitter open. However when looking at the resources being used by the computer its not showing any intense usage
- I am running a recalibration or calibration and i can’t get through the spot pattern stage without it failing
- ScalableDesktop crashes when it tries to engage the warp OR ScalableDesktop crashes and says the NVAPI is not working
- There are broad bright regions that make the screen look like it has headlights
- Screen calibration produces odd artifacts on the edge of the screen
- The blend zone is very dark compared to the rest of the image
- ScalableDesktop is acting strangely and re-calibration produces bad calibration
- The image is not blended and it looks like there are two separate screens being displayed.